Contact:

Contact:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ten Things I Want to Accomplish Today

Ten things I want to do with the rest of my life!

1. Wake up, each day, with a smile and something to look forward to.
2. Retire, each night, with a grateful heart.
3. Make someone else feel better about themselves.
4. Accomplish something that will improve the quality of our lives.
5. Discover new ways to communicate my faith.
6. Spend time in the presence of my Creator.
7. Contrib
ute to the welfare and security of another.
8. Spend significant time with family and friends.
9. Learn something new each day.
10. Get as close to God as I possibly can.

Blessings! GDL

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.