Contact:

Contact:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Simplicity!

I live a simple life brought about by a simple mind that understands faith in simple terms, faith in a simple Gospel that simply saves. I accept simple truths that are simply stated and I believe the world would be much better if it would return to simple times and simple practices. Jesus simply saves! The Bible is simply true! God loves me..... simply. I love Him!

For those who must live a more complicated existence...you are simply welcome to the paths you choose and decisions you make. But as for me and my house......! It is all so simple! GDL

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.