Contact:

Contact:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Disagreement Does Not Constitute Hate!

It is encouraging to see tens of thousands of Christians willing to stick up for the Biblical definition of marriage. It is equally discouraging to see how many church leaders do not wish to wade into these divisive waters. I have many friends who disagree with me on this issue and that is fine, I still count them among my friends. One very important point must be made, disagreement does not const
itute hate so long as it remains in the realm of legitimate debate.

There is no hatred in in affirming the Biblical view of marriage! It is standing up and saying that one accepts the Biblical view. Christians are not boycotting supporters of Gay marriage, it is supporters of Gay marriage that are boycotting Christians. I have not heard one single hateful word spoken on the Chick fil A issue from those supporting Chick fil A, although many are passionate about it.. They simply believe in the biblical view of marriage. There is no hate in that, my friend. I don't fall for that old canard that disagreement equals hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.