Contact:

Contact:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A New Take on an Old Thought!

"While thousands upon thousands of God's creation are being aborted in the name of 'civil rights' and for no other reason than personal convenience, I'll fight; while institutions created by God HIMSELF are being ridiculed and perverted to satisfy the prurient inclinations of humankind, I'll fight; while world leaders continue to rob the poor of their dignity and self respect, I'll fight; and while the institutions of humankind continue to deny true freedom to all the people of the world, I'll fight; I'll fight.....I'll fight to the very end!"

Can't claim the 'intellectual rights' to the above but most of my FB friends will know where the inspiration came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble with your comment being accepted, use the 'anonymous' category. If you wish, you can then add your name at the end of your comment in the comment box.